Monday, April 28, 2014

:: I didn't want to say that word ::

Can I request something? Please be with me for the entire of my life 
as my beloved bestfriend, the sincerely listener, the supportive teacher 
that teach me the meaning of life~~


Saya sayang awak

Sangat.
Serius.

Awak..

I'm so sorry for everything that I've done to you..Its's just..I think that we'll be apart
from now..You'll have your own future =') *trying to smile while crying*

May our friendship will last till Jannah biiznillah. Saya memang ego. Saya tak reti nak
tunjuk cinta saya dekat insan yang saya sayang. And you're one of them T_T

Moga Allah izinkan memori ini untuk terus memahat kisah cinta kita bersama.
Ada yang awak tak perlu tahu.. tentang hati dan perasaan saya terhadap awak..
Saya pernah kehilangan kepercayaan terhadap seorang kawan baik
(saya yang anggap dia kawan baik but she's not), and since then I've never feel the
true loves from others.. Maybe there is, but.. I've closed that chances because..I'm
too afraid to love others and searching the true bestfriend in this world.. And I
thought that I'll never ever found one..But then....

Allah send you to appear in my life ='( At first, I wanna deny that feeling but I... just
can't ! And I hate that. Seriously! Because everyday it's growing like your cactus,
slowly, and slowly make myself hurt inside..

As if you know how much tears..how much pain that I felt inside..seeing you with
others.. I know that 'jealousy' feeling shouldn't be in any of friendship relation but still..

How i wish to hug you T_T even for a second with the 'real' feeling

Dear my beloved one,

I'm gonna miss you.. Even we'll keep being a bestfriend, still.. You'll have your own
destiny and life..Go for it! May Allah ease and bless your life in this world and
hereafter biiznillah :) And I'll keep the many and many wishes for you in my du'a
insyaAllah. He knows better right? So,keep believing in Him, no matter what will
happened after this. Remember His promise ya!

How much I love the stars...I love you more than that
=')



No comments:

Post a Comment